Just for fun I thought I would share some of what has crossed my desk recently:
- designing knowledge exchange networks for public health, several client projects and my essay on the topic
- meeting new people like Jeff Ashcroft of CMO fame,
- practicing education from both sides of the podium,(Algon and DAL)
- rebuilding the rowanwood.ca brand, (not quite finished yet, @Cedgell is helping out)
- visioning emergent networks and business models
- helping out with ConnexScience
There is more… lots of irons in the fire, and a good feeling in the air. In the new year I will be studying usability at DAL helping to design knowledge support mechanisms for AAFC, and hosting #govchat.
Being busy means that I could use some help, part-time paid virtual help. There are a couple of roles that could be undertaken by different people:
- Research assistant
@jesgood is doing an awesome job for me in this regard but I suspect he will be busy with other things in the near future. This is s good job for an experienced graduate looking to make a few bucks while learning about cool stuff. Must be curious, reliable and organized. Topics and work load will vary depending upon what we are working on at the moment.
- Scheduling assistant
This is s tough one, I think I need someone to watch my in box and manage my schedule with the odd bit of travel. A good job for someone who has done it before and can help me define the role. Might be 30 minutes a day 5 days a week?
For both roles social media literacy is a must and if you are near Ottawa for the occasional get together it would be great. If you or someone you know can help me out please get in touch.
Thanks, all the best in the new year.